Ga naar de inhoud

How much tax do i pay when i win the Mexican lottery?

While you may not get your Mexican lottery winnings 100% tax-free, Mexico has the lowest tax rate in Latin America at only 7% in 2023. Taxes are withheld directly by the lottery organization and the local or federal government where the lottery is drawn.

How much are casino taxes in Mexico?

In Cancun, however, they initially tax 10% on the amount you put on the card and believe it or not when you leave the casino, they text you the remaining 7% for a total of 17%. The privilege of playing their slot machine.